CORAL VILLA RATES
Starting at USD $699/night
Beginning March 26, 2022, there will be no COVID-related requirements for arriving domestic passengers.
Hawaii’s indoor mask mandate ended on March 25, 2022.
Not suitable for infants (under 2 years)
Please note we do not have a child safety fence around the pool or spa. House also is multi-level with open stairs as well as a spiral stairway. Our decks are elevated and off the 2nd floor of the home. Children must be supervised by an adult at all times.
We do not provide baby equipment, but can refer you to a local business that rents items you may need during your stay.
No Pets Please
No Smoking Please
No parties or events
CHECK-IN & CHECK-OUT POLICIES
After 3:00 PM
Self check-in with keypad
Reservation confirmation upon receipt of a 50% down payment
A Rental Agreement will be emailed to you as part of the booking process
Cash, Check, or Credit Card
The Initial Deposit (50% of total amount due at signing) must be delivered to and accepted by the Company in order to secure customer’s reservation and create a binding agreement. If the time of stay requested is not available at the time of Company’s receipt of initial deposit, the Company shall return the initial deposit to Client and this Agreement shall be of no force or effect.
The Client has 2 options for refund of the Initial Deposit (50% of total amount due at signing):
- The initial deposit, less any deductions allowed under this agreement, shall be returned to Client within 30 days after the end of client’s stay. Client must cancel a reservation with 90 days’ notice prior to their arrival date in order to receive a refund of 100% of the initial deposit, with the exception of Christmas weeks. During Christmas weeks, Client shall give 120 day notice prior to their arrival date in order to receive a refund of 100% of the initial deposit.
- The initial deposit, less any deductions allowed under this agreement, shall be returned to Client within 30 days after the end of client’s stay. Client must cancel a reservation with 60 days’ notice prior to their arrival date in order to receive a refund of 60% of the initial deposit.
If Client fails to give the above notices, all sums paid shall be NON- REFUNDABLE, with the following exceptions:
- If the Premises are uninhabitable for all or part of Client’s time of stay due to casualty, loss, acts of God or other cause, Client may either be refunded all money previously paid or Client may re- schedule its time of stay as its sole remedies.
- If the property is unavailable due to the sale of the property and the new owner is unable to accommodate stay, Client shall be refunded 120%of the initial deposit.
- If Client desires to cancel a reservation, but finds a replacement renter acceptable to the Company, for Client’s specified time of stay, the Company shall apply the sums previously paid by the Client to the account of the replacement renter. In this event, such replacement renter shall be solely responsible for reimbursing the Client for any such amounts.
All guests are required to pay the Hawaii State GET (4.712%), TAT (10.25%), and OTAT (3%) Taxes (17.962% total in 2022) as AIRBNB does not collect these taxes in our State. Therefore, you will be asked to pay via cash, check, or credit card (add 3.2% for processing fee) prior to occupancy.
100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date
INCLUDED & EXCLUDED IN RATES
Included in Rates
- Exclusive use of Coral Villa, one of the Oahu rentals located in Hawaii Kai, Hawaii
- Neighborhood security 24/7
- Pool is not heated
- Villa concierge available
Excluded in Rates
- Food, alcohol, and other beverage costs
- Third party costs – golf, tennis, fishing, massage therapy, etc.
- Cleaning fee
- Housekeeping available